- Please feel free to place fresh-cut flowers at any of our Memorial-Park locations. Artificial flowers may be placed in our Coachella Valley locations due to the extremes in weather.
- You may also place potted plants smaller than one gallon in volume or 8 inches in diameter, but they must be placed on tablets or in ground vases to protect the grass.
- Please limit to 3 placements per space.
- Cut flowers will be removed in approximately 5 days, or when they become wilted.
- Funeral flowers will be removed in approximately 3 days, or when they become wilted.
- Items that are not allowed (such as artificial flowers, balloons, spinners, stones, etc.) will be removed.
Have questions? Just give us a call at 855-254-3131 or simply stop by!